After School Dance Classes at Walnut Hill Elementary
Fall 2018 !
PRE-K - 1ST GRADE: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
AGES 4 – 6
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Preston Hollow Dance is thrilled to offer after-school, on-site dance classes for the students of Walnut Hill! The 2018 season will mark our 9th year serving the North Dallas community. We provide students the opportunity to learn a wide array of dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz, Modern, & Hip Hop. We are pleased to bring formal dance classes to your school to enrich your child's fine arts education in a way that is convenient and affordable for parents.
Students in the Walnut Hill After-School Dance Program enjoy full membership status at Preston Hollow Dance, including participation in our winter and spring recitals. More details will be announced via email!
Please contact our office or click on the link below for information regarding pricing. The rate for this program is specific to your school and applies only to the after school program at this campus.
ONE CLASS PER WEEK (DAY OF WEEK TBD)
3:00PM - 4:00PM
IN THE SCHOOL GYM
3:00pm - 4:00pm
GIRLS: black leotard, pink tights, black leggings/stretchy pants, pink ballet shoes, and sneakers.
BOYS: white t-shirt, black leggings/stretchy pants, black ballet shoes, and sneakers.
These items can be purchased at CAPEZIO located on:
5600 W Lovers Ln #142, Dallas, TX 75209
Details and Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How much is registration / tuition?
- Click the pink button at the top to create an account, then go to our dropdown menu and click on "Walnut Hill Elementary School", the price breakdown will be in the check-out page.
- If you have further questions, call our office at (214) 351-1690 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: How will my child prepare for dance class when I am not there to assist?
- Pack your child's dance bag and send it with them to school. Our teachers will assist the students in getting ready before class.
- Q: How will my child know that it's time for class and how will my child get to class?
- After school, a program instructor will guide students to the restrooms, where they will put on their dance attire. Instructors will guide students to the dance room and class will take place from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Q: Where do I pick up my child when class is over?
- Students will be waiting with their dance instructor for parent pick-up.
- Q: How does the after school dance program at Walnut Hill Elementary compare to dance classes at a dance studio?
- Preston Hollow Dance has earned a reputation for its professionalism and excellence in dance instruction in the North Texas community. We bring these high standards to the after school program at Walnut Hill Elementary.
- Q: What if my child misses a class?
- We do not offer make-up classes, but our teachers are happy to work with students one-on-one during class if extra help is needed to recuperate a missed lesson.
- Q: Will there be a recital and does my child have to perform?
- Yes, there will be an optional Holiday and Spring Recital.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US!
214 – 351 - 1690